Friday, January 25, 2008

About Little Einsteins

I love "Little Einsteins" because I like adventures and they go on adventures. Like today they will go to Egypt and then tomorrow they will go to the north pole. They are trying to rescue things they are supposed to rescue?

My favourite episode is the one where they go to the north pole. They were tying to grab all the birthday balloons and they only managed to grab 2. But actually there were 3 balloons and the other one was floating very high and far away. So the balloon floated to the north pole and they landed there. One of the team mates of the Little Einsteins called Leo, skated on the ice and jumped over the ice bumps. The balllon was high up and it was going to burst! Leo skated uppppppppppppppppppp and then he grabbed the balloon just in time! He then floated down on the balloon whilst his team mates waited for him on the ice.

Another thing I like about "Little Einsteins" is the music. They teach us melodies from famous classical music composers like Mozart, Beethoven, Johaan Sebastien Bach and more. They also teach us about famous artists like Vincent Van Gogh and Monet.

I give this show 8 out of 10 stars, and I feel it is a show that most children will like and enjoy.

1 comment:

Papa Bear said...

Wow, I wish I had your love of classic music when I was young...

Grandpa Bear would have been very happy if I did, actually... =P