Friday, January 25, 2008

Keeping your face to the wind - from "Battlefield of the mind for kids"

The author (Joyce Meyer) tells us in this article to think about things that Jesus did when he came to Earth the first time, because then we will be doing things that are good.

I learned about WWJD in school and in Sunday school. WWJD means "What Would Jesus Do". This article reminds me about WWJD.

Don't think about too many things at one time, they might get you confused. So we should just focus on Christ and what He did for us on the cross.

I was getting angry with Mama one day, then I thought for a while and remembered WWJD. I was less angry after that and I felt I could forgive Mama a bit more. And the more I thought about WWJD, the more I could forgive her. Mummy always tells me to be a "Snow capped mountain not a volcano" and I remembered that too. But I remembered WWJD more!

Jesus didn't get angry easily and I want to be like that too.

Jesus is like the kid and we are like the toys, and the owner doesn't forget us. He has a lot of toys and he has like planets in his arms, for example Earth, Mars, Mercury, Venus and lots of other planets, but he never forgets any one of them or us. That makes me feel very blessed to be so loved by a owner that never will forget me. The bible is a love letter from Jesus to me!

I still get angry some times, but when I think about Jesus I feel better and I think less about what the Enemy wants me to think about.

Jesus is my joy and God's beloved Son. And because I am in Jesus, I am Jesus's boy and God's darling!

1 comment:

Papa Bear said...

I like your analogies abt the planets. Very clever. =)

And yes, the Bible is Jesus' love letter to us. I'm glad you know. Never forget, ok?

Love you lots!!!